Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

$1 RIGHT GUARD BLINKIES FOUND AT STORE


If you have already printed the $2/2 coupon for Right Guard or cannot print it, here is another option for you to do the upcoming deal at Publix. Right Guard will be BOGO starting Thursday, July 22nd. You can choose to use two $1 blinkies (found at beach Publix) and pay $.39 per deodorant. You can also wait until the BOGO coupon comes out in Sunday's paper and buy 4 deodorants, use two BOGO coupons and two $1/1 blinkies and then do the happy dance because you got overage!

Since I have not seen the BOGO coupon yet, I are assuming it will be able to be stacked with the Total Defense 5 deodorant.

UPDATE: IT LOOKS LIKE WE CAN'T USE THIS COUPON WITH THE CURRENT BOGO SALE...DARN!!! BUT SAVE THEM ANYWAY! ANOTHER SALE MAY BE JUST AROUND THE CORNER AT A DRUGSTORE!

2 comments:

  1. I have been hoarding Qs for this since the June class. When I saw the post I new I could be stocked up for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already stocked-up on Right Guard Deodorant since it is all my husband uses. But it looks like I may be adding a few more!

    ReplyDelete