Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ANOTHER STOCKPILE DINNER!


How many of you still have eggs from the BOGO Egg coupon? How many of you still have BOGO egg coupons? I know I do! I think I had 8 of them! So what else do you do with a bunch of eggs but make quiche! Now when I was a kid my grandma used to make oranges and eggs. Now before you gag, let me tell you it was really good! You would cut up navel oranges and toss with hard-boiled eggs. Put a little oil and salt on it and there you have oranges and eggs! What is funny is I HATE eggs but I can eat both of these. You wouldn't get me close to a deviled egg! Not my fav.

A simple recipe for quiche but oh sooo good!

Put cooked broccoli, sauteed mushrooms, bacon, 1 1/2 cups cheese in bottom of pie crust shell. Mix 6 eggs with 1 1/2 cups milk, onions, S & P and bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes. Serve with a salad. I also made those onions with the bacon wrapped around them and all I could say is YUM!! I think anything wrapped in bacon would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment