Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

PUBLIX SPENT $19.88, SAVED 84%





I wasn't all that impressed with the Publix ad this week, but I still managed to spend $19.88! However, I did stock up on V-8 juice and trash bags. This is what I purchased:

2 Lays Chips
4 Olivio Spread
Organic Carrots
4 Limes
Bananas
10 V-8 Juice (my husbands favorite beverage!)
2 Taco Bell Dinner Kit
4 Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta
2 Bagel Bites
1 Simply Orange Juice
1 Simply Grapefruit
8 Muir Glen Tomato Products
4 Bushs Beans
2 Idaho Potatoes
8 Hefty Trash Bags (used BOGO RC)
Tomato soup (to make the best chili recipe

I took this week to stock up on items we use all the time since the ad was so bad! I also bought more items to add to my donate box to give to a needy family. I was really excited to try the Olivio Spreadable Butter because I had never tried it before. I am happy to report that I LOVE it! I usually only buy Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter. I actually was going to buy one today but decided to wait until I tried this. Thanks to coupons and a sale, I got all 4 for FREE...and the best thing is I found a new product I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment