Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

PUBLIX SPENT $1.06, SAVED 98%



How many times have I said you will find new products that you never would have bought had you not got them for FREE! Well, Olivio Spreadable Butter is one of those products! In all, I got 8 of them for FREE! I used to only buy Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter because nothing is better than salami with butter on a roll! Make it a homemade roll and it is even better! I tried the butter and I loved it! Add another item to the list! My cashier was someone I had never gone to before and she asked me for my coupons up front and spread them all out. Luckily, she didn't get me on a big week when I am loaded down with coupons! Of course, they all matched up and I just smiled. This is what I bought for $1.06

Publix Pie Crust (to make another quiche!)
Bakery Italian Bread
Helluva Good Chip Dip (to go with those Wise Chips)
4 Olivio Spreadable Butter
6 Texas Garlic Toast
Grape Tomatoes
Carrots
5 Renuzit
2 Os Cal Calcium Tablets
1 can Beef Broth

TOTAL SPENT $1.06...and I walked away again with a big smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment