Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

PUBLIX 11/13, SPENT $80.03, SAVED 40%

Don't rub your eyes...you are seeing that amount of $80.03 correctly! Let me explain the reason it was so high...my husband was with me! Enough said! All kidding aside, we were having an oyster roast at the house and needed items for that. Some of the items were a $20.36 ham, $5.59 of on-the-vine tomatoes, $5 worth of Potato Rolls, $3.50 for ice and $3.59 for popcorn chicken (impulse buy by husband). Those items alone were just over $38! I can't tell you how long it has been since I have paid that much for groceries...probably 1 1/2 years! Sorry, there is no picture. I had to get everything put away quickly because family was on their way over!

My purchases included:

2 Thomas' Everything Bagels
Pears
2 pkgs. Zucchini
Bananas
2 Betty Crocker Frosting (bought these next few items to make a dessert but everyone was full and didn't want me to make it!)
2 Pillsbury Refrig.Cinnamon Buns
Apple
Walnuts
Genoa Salami
1 lb. Boars Head Chicken Breast
2 French Onion Dip
2 Potato Rolls
1 Condensed Beef Broth
2 Jiffy Corn Mix
2 Alouette Cheese
3 Cream of Mushroom soup
2 Quaker Granola
1 Xochitl Corn Chips (these are awesome!)
Gallon of Vinegar
Evaporated Milk
Black Peppercorns (didn't see these in cart. I have 5 in stockpile! :(
Tony Chachs Seasoning
Large Popcorn Chicken
20 lb. ice
Tomatos on vine
Cabot cheese
Ham

This trip kind of reminded me of days past when I spent $80 and felt like I got nothing for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment