Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

LAST FEW DAYS FOR FOOD DROP-OFF

I personally have been collecting food for several needy families in our area. A post was put in the St. Augustine Record if anyone wanted to help out of their stockpile and drop it off at Lighthouse Interiors. I would like to send out a special thank you to Michelle T. who responded to this request and dropped off a large bag of food!

Thank you Michelle for your kind heart. You don't know how much I appreciate this and I am sure the families will also when I add my collection of food and meat to the bags and deliver it to them. God has blessed us so it feels good to pass it along and bless others.

There is still time left! If you have any excess stockpile items and would like to donate to several needy families, please drop them off to Lighthouse Interiors next week.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment