Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

PUBLIX 11/19, SPENT $19.52, SAVED 90%





Thanksgiving is at my home next weekand. For others what is the dreaded trip to the grocery store was a pleasant experience for me! My portion of the meal will include all appetizers, one of the turkeys, mashed potatoes and gravy, scalloped oysters, all desserts and drinks. The rest is coming with friends and family. The only thing I forgot to buy was cool whip! What isn't in my stockpile already, will be coming out of this grocery trip to make Thanksgiving dinner and the rest will be added to my stockpile! This is what I purchased:

19 lb. turkey
6 Nabisco Crackers (Wheat Thins and Flatbread)
3 Jimmy Dean Sausage
2 Steamfresh Vegetables
1 Oscar Mayer Bacon
Bag Yukon Gold Potatoes
Onions
2 bags baby carrots
5 Kraft Shredded Cheese
5 Cream Cheese
Butter
Frozen Spinach
Cranberry Sauce
2 Turkey Gravy
2 Jello Pudding
6 Sweet Potatoes
2 Soda
2 Dulcolax (these were $10.99 each)
2 Vitamins
20 Uncle Bens Rice
2 Bic Lighters

Oh, and by the way, the bill for this WITHOUT coupons would have been $126.00!! I left Publix and put $45 worth of gas in my car. I sure wish I could get more of those coupons for gas! At least what I didn't spend at the grocery store was put in my gas tank!!

No comments:

Post a Comment