Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

MY CVS AND WALGREENS HAUL!


WOW! HOW FUN!! I thought I would have issues doing my drugstore scenerios today but only had to make one change (Old Spice Deodorant instead of Gillette) which cost me $2 more OOP because I couldn't use a coupon, but I still did awesome!

I paid $7.71 OOP for everything pictured BUT will get back $4.99 for the shampoo and $4.99 for the conditioner in a TRY ME FREE OFFER! It gets even better when I add up all my RR's and ECB's I got back. The total ECB's I have (between 2 cards) is $23.57 and $17.75 in RR's!!! So after my mail-in-rebate and my ECB's/RR's, I made a profit of $43.59

This is what I got:

3 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste
2 Eucerin Lotion
1 Listerine Pocket Pak
3 Excedrin PM or Migrane
4 Snickers Almond
1 Carmax Lip Balm
1 A & W Root Beer
1 Crest Toothpaste
1 Robitussin
1 Gum Flossers
1 Advil PM
1 Thermacare
1 Fiber Choice
3 Dove Chocolate Bars
2 Colgate Toothpaste
2 Welch's Sparkling Juice
1 Herbal Essence Conditioner
1 Secret Body Spray
1 Scrunci Elastic Bands
1 Olay Body Wash

My actual total OOP before tax was $3.48. My scenerio is listed a few posts back!

No comments:

Post a Comment