Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

TIDE STAIN RELEASE IN ACTION

I came home today to find a large gross yellow spot on my Burnhardt sofa in my living room. I gasped and immediately looked at the two culprits happily wagging their tails greeting me at the door without a care in the world that one of them vomited on it. I don't own two dogs. I only have one, and I think I know which one did it. If I were a betting woman, I would venture to say it was my brothers dog I am watching. He has been munching away at my dogs food and I think it did not agree with his stomach.

This is where the Tide Stain Release comes in to play. Last year, I probably got about 20 of these for FREE and I save them for such occasions as this. I pulled off the cover and threw it in my washer. Did I mention that I decided to sell this sofa and loveseat to get a new one? Did the dog instinctively know that? Thankfully, the stain came out and the cover looks as good as new thanks to Tide Stain Release! I sound like I could do a commerical for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment