Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

***HOT DEAL IF YOU NEED A NEW BOXSPRING AND MATTRESS***

As many of you know I work at Lighthouse Interiors. I am in the process of getting a new mattress and boxspring for my daughter. I got the OK to offer this DEAL to any of my readers! If you are in the market or will be in the market for a new mattress and boxspring, you will not want to miss this deal! I will be offering to all family and friends of St. Augustine Savers Coupon Workshop a Queen size box and mattress with a Hypoallergenic Bamboo Cover in Plush or Firm for $499 for the set. If you go to a local mattress store in town, this mattress is on their floor for $999! THAT IS A SAVINGS OF 50% and I know how much we all like savings!!
A king size in the same mattress will be available for $699.

This set has a pocketed coil system so there is no transference of motion when your partner moves. The Bamboo Cover is awesome in that it is very "green", cool to your skin in the summer and warm in the winter. Dust mites will not go in a bamboo cover which is a big plus! Have you seen those commercials lately where they tell you your mattress doubles in weight in 8 years? due to dust mites, body fluids, etc.

If you have been considering trading in your mattress for a new one, now is the time to do it! You can go and see and lay on this mattress at the local store in town but PLEASE DON'T TELL THEM YOU ARE TESTING THEIRS AND BUYING IT FROM US!! This offer will be available thru the first week of December

Contact me and I will let you know which store and which mattress and boxspring is the one you need to look!

(I am also working on getting another set which is sold by designers only and apparently is the "cadillac" of mattresses. It is one of those mattresses that you need a ladder to get into bed! I will be getting a great deal on this set also. This set would sell for $1999+ for a queen at the mattress store!)


HERE ARE THE PRICES THAT I KNOW OF SO FAR:

Serenity Queen Plush or Firm $499
Serenity King Plush or Firm $699

Essence Queen Pillow Top $599
Essence King Pillow Top $799

Palms Queen Plush & Firm (TOP OF THE LINE) $699
Palms King Plush & Firm (TOP OF THE LINE) $899

Make sure you mention St. Augustine Savers to get these prices!

**Twin and Full size prices are available on request.

No comments:

Post a Comment