Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PUBLIX 11/30/10, SPENT $20.81, SAVED 47%




My whole goal at Publix this week was to spend the least money OOP and get my total over $100 to get 4 gas cards. My total before gas cards and before my coupons were taken off was $111.81. After my four $50 gas cards ($160) and my groceries, my total was $180.66. That means I paid $20.66 for all these groceries:

1/2 lb. American Cheese
1 lb. Boars Head Turkey
2 cans of Almonds
2 Oscar Mayer Turkey Breast
3 Cannelini Beans
4 Chungs Egg Rolls
2 Lettuce
8 Crystal Light Tea
Brothers fresh ground coffee
8 Quaker Oatmeal
6 Martha Stewart Bathroom Cleaner
5 Smart Balance Milk
Benadryl, 20 ct.
2 Pepperidge Farm Bread
2 dozen eggs

I used rainchecks for the PF Bread, Smart Balance Milk, and Martha Stewart Bathroom Cleaner. My plan worked because when I saw this weeks ad I was so disappointed because I didn't see anything I really needed. I only needed lunchmeat, cheese, eggs, and bread. Those alone would have totalled $23.30. I am so glad the gas deal is not next week, because that ad is even worse than this weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment