Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

WALGREENS 11/14


My walgreens deals today were done in three transactions. I really didn't want to buy anything this week at Walgreens, but my RR's were going to expire in a few days. I figured it was better to get something back rather than nothing. First of all, the Sinux Daytime has been a HUGE hit at our house! I still have Sudafed PE Triple Action that I got for FREE that nobody seems to like. Boy, am I glad I didn't have to pay for them! Getting back to the Sinux...I already have 4 boxes and we all seem to think this one does the job it is supposed to do. I had no problem adding more of these to my stockpile. I spent $2.00 OOP including tax for all of the items pictured PLUS a newspaper that is not shown! I started out with $16 in RR and ended up getting two $5 RR back to roll into next week! The Ecotrin will go into my stockpile of low dose aspirin for my husband, Kids-Eeze Cough & Cold for the grandkids, 2 tape just in time for Christmas and jello...I think I still have 40 boxes left that I got for FREE. I forgot about those. Guess I will throw some of those into my donation bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment