Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

PUBLIX 11/4/10, SPENT $13.71, SAVED 92%



I looked at the ad this week and said to myself what another lousy week. I knew I wouldn't be buying much so I took that as an opportunity to use some more rainchecks before my coupons expired. I was also happy this week to use a $2 Publix Q for Maybeline Mascara to make them less than $1.50 each. It was great timing because I just said to myself this morning I needed to be watching out for a mascara deal because I only had 1 left in my stockpile! This is what I purchased:

2 Wise Chips (possibly the best chips EVER!)
4 Rubbermaid Containers
2 Cucumbers
2 Green onions
bananas
8 Vigo Yellow Rice
Robitussin Cough Medicine (check your coupons, I had a Wags $2 catalina)
2 Maybelline Mascara
6 Uncle Bens Whole Grain White Rice (used BOGO Q)
Potato Rolls
2 Colgate Toothpaste
Bread Flour
8 Bushs' Grillin' Beans
2 Bushs Cannellini Beans
5 Similac Formula
2 Coffee Mate Creamer
10 Smart Balance Milk (used RC)
6 Hefty Trash Bags (used last of RC and am fully stocked for at least 1 year!)
2 doz. eggs

The milk had expiration dates of December 28th and December 15th. I won't be buying milk until after Christmas! I used the last of my raincheck to buy the Hefty Trash Bags paying only $1.69 box! They normally sell for $6.99 a box! I think my eyes are starting to slant because of all the rice. Again, some of this is getting donated to a needy family so I don't keep all of it! If I see a good deal, I pick up extra to give away. The beans have an expiration date of 2013 so I thought they were worth stocking up! I told the cashier to pull off two $1 tags off the garbage bags and I didn't pay attention after that. I realized when I got home he forgot to pull them off. I would have only paid $11.71

No comments:

Post a Comment