Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

WHERE ARE ALL THE THANKSGIVING DEALS?

Come on Publix! Where are all the Thanksgiving deals? I spent about $15 in groceries last week and my list for the new ad that starts Thursday has three items on it! Looks like it will be another slim week for me! But that doesn't mean we won't eat well. We had Beef Stew tonight, will have Baked Chicken on Tuesday, Beef Strogonoff over noodles on Wednesday, Japanese Chicken, fried rice and zuchhini on Thursday, and Steak, twice baked potatoes and corn on the cob on Friday all without needing anything from the grocery store. I still have 9 half-gallons of milk in my refrigerator plus deli meat from last week. All I have to do is buy a few fresh veggies and I am good for another week.

Let's hope and pray the ad that begins on Nov. 18th has some better deals! I am waiting for the sweet potatoes to go on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment