Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

UNEXPECTED DEAL AT WINN DIXIE

I stopped by Winn Dixie today with my daughter to pick up some Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Packets that were BOGO at $1.99 and Baby Formula. Right at the end of the isle next to the HV Ranch was a display of them that had a tearpad on it for "Buy 3 HV Ranch and get a store brand sour cream for FREE". So I bought 6 HV Ranch and 2 WD sour cream. When they rung up at the register the coupon should have deducted $1.59 each but it took off $3 each! My daughter brought it to their attention and they left it at $3.00!! That was awesome because it was unexpected overage! The tearpad is good until 6/12 so I see more free sour cream in the future!

UPDATE: THIS DEAL GETS EVEN SWEETER! I FOUND A COUPLE BOOKLETS TODAY AT THE ST. JOHNS TOWN CENTER PUBLIX AND THEY HAD A $1/3 H.V. RANCH COUPON IN THEM. BUY 6 H.V. RANCH AND 2 W.D. SOUR CREAM AND GET $2.03 OVERAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment