Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

BRAG SPOT FROM EILEEN G.

I got this e-mail from Eileen who took the coupon class a couple of months ago. This is what she had to say:


Judi,

I keep spreading the word on how couponing can change your life.

This past week I was not feeling well and I went to the doctors. The doctor recommended that I take Therma Flu and get lots of rest. Well because of couponing I already had 2 bottles of Therma Flu at home and also because of couponing I had plenty of food and soup. I cannot thank you enough for helping me with couponing. Even when you're sick, it's nice to know you have all the necessities
so you do not need to send a family member out to go shopping.

I always tell everyone at a class that if you get a upset stomach, diahreaha, cough or cold, sinus congestion, migrane headache, you will always have the stuff on hand to use. This is proof that I am not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment