Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

PUBLIX 1/2/11, SPENT $3.59, SAVED 94%

Sorry I didn't take a picture today. I had too many small items and I was just plain lazy to walk them in the house, snap a picture, and carry it all back out to
"J-MART" (my garage). I was so excited about the canned beans! This is what I bought:

22 cans Black Beans and Great Northern Beans (used Toss for Cash PQ)
8 Motts Medley Grape Juice (watch your expiration dates)(used Harvest of Savings Q and blinkie)
2 V-8 juice
1 Quaker Oatmeal
Romaine Lettuce

TOTAL SPENT $3.59
It would have been $1.59 but I forgot my $2 coupon.

Watch the expiration dates on the juice. All the ones on the shelf were expiring January and February 2011. This is the date of the few I have left on my shelf that I bought this past summer. I really do believe blinkies are used to move merchandise that is getting close to expiring. I am sure it is still good past the January 2011 date. How much past? That I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment