Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

PUBLIX 1/9/11, SPENT $2.55, SAVED 99%



I was so excited to see that I did not experience any of the problems people had with the BOGO Kellogs coupon. I was able to use my coupons with the sale and and no problem. I used my raincheck for the juice and the hash brown potatos to get free juice and potatoes. I also added more milk to my stock so now I don't have to buy milk until the beginning of March!:) I would have never tried Smart Balance Milk if it had not been for coupons! This is what I bought:

4 Smart Balance Milk
8 Ore Ida Hash Browns
2 Steamfresh Vegetables
6 Peter Pan Peanut Butter
2 Oreo
4 Crystal Light
2 Flat Out Bread
3 pkgs. Boneless Chicken Breast
Romaine Lettuce
Braeburn Apples
Organic Carrots
10 Motts Medley Juice
2 Bounty Paper towel
2 Olay Cleanser
Cover Girl Mascara
12 Special K Granola
2 Life Cereal
Newspaper
4 Special K Protein drinks (free with peelie wyb Special K) Check your binders to see if you have this peelie!

My total before coupons and after BOGO's was $162 and change. I paid $2.55...priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment