Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

COUPONS FOR TROOPS OVERSEAS

I received this e-mail from Cyndi who is requesting expired coupons to send to our troops. If you can help her, please follow the instructions on the e-mail below. If anyone can help, she would greatly appreciate it.


Hi judy sorry it has taken so long to get back to you,but my computer went down over holiday weekend , computer was fixed then my yahoo went down , when it rains it pours !!!!!! As you know I am trying to collect ONE MILLION COUPONS FOR military families both here and abroard, COUPS 4 TROOPS 10640 CARPENTER AVE, HASTINGS FL. 32145.

I am also trying to get donations such as magazines ( car, atv, golf, tennis, etc.) or paperback books,( mystery, crime, adventure, etc ) joke books , wordsearch,crosswrdpuzzle or things such as dental floss
toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc. have not had any luck with any companies willing to help. Also asking for people willing to sponser a box which is 12.95 exactly what the postoffice charges to send a 12x12x 6 box, I will fill it with the donations and fill out all custom papers, It seems our men and women are out of sight , out of mind POTLUCKANY SOLDIER, 10640 CARPENTER AVE, HASTINGS FL. 32145.If you have any questions feel free to call 386-328-9957.Thank you Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got this information. I am getting ready to do my monthly clean-out of my binder. I would much rather send the expired ones to our troops then putting them into the trash. *doing a happy dance* Then others can benefit from them.

    ReplyDelete