Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

PUBLIX AGAIN 1/11/11, SPENT $12.48, SAVED 93%

I was just too tired to lug everything into the house and take a picture so again you will have to just use your imagination and picture my counter loaded with all this stuff! That darned Kelloggs Q reset again, so I had to print it off all the computers and go out again! When my daughter told me she could eat a box of Special K Red Berry in 3 days, that was all I had to hear. I finally found the Clorox wipes I had been watching for so I was very excited about that. OMG, did I just say that! That is sad when you get excited about FREE Clorox Wipes!

This is what I bought:

12 boxes Special K Red Berry
8 Peter Pan Peanut Butter
2 Crystal Light
Bananas
10 Clorox Wipes
2 Cover Girl Mascara
2 Oil of Olay Cleanser
1 Bounty Napkin
1 Paper Towel (this brings my stockpile total to 11 8-packs...let's see how long they last!)
3 Special K Protein Drinks

I am giving away all the cereal and most of the peanut butter to my daughters. I am sure my youngest daughter will scarf up one of the mascaras and olay cleanser. And hopefully my hubby will have a smile on his face when he sees his stock of paper towels! I still have napkins from last summer so I definitely have enough to last me another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment