Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PUBLIX 1/25/11, SPENT $32.26, SAVED 85%




I took this opportunity to stock up on the Hefty Paper Plates, more tomatoes, rotel and toilet paper. I was able to use expired publix store q's on the tomatoes, rotel, muir glen, heinz 57. I was able to use expired target q's for the toilet paper and stack with $.50 MQ. This is what I bought:

7 Cottonelle Toilet Tissue
1 Kleenex
2 Country Crock Spread
Baby Carrots
Romaine Lettuce
Bananas
Garlic
Cucumber
Tortilla Shells
2 Wise Chips
20 Muir Glen Tomato Sauce/paste
18 Hunts Tomatoes
4 Rotel Tomatoes
4 Bushs Beans
Franks Hot Sauce
Heinz 57 Sauce (this alone was $5.49)
5 Hormel Chili with beans
2 Vlassic Pickles
1 Vlassic Relish
4 Kraft Dressing
6 Yoplait Yogurt
Polish Sausage
6 Trial Size Aleve
2 Ragu
2 Calcium Tablets
4 Hefty Paper Plates
Gallon of Milk (free with $100 purchase)

My total before coupons was $149.78...after coupons $32.26!!

No comments:

Post a Comment