Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

PUBLIX 1/14/11, SPENT $18.96, SAVED 84%



I knew this week was going to be a week I wasn't going to be getting much. I took the opportunity to use the coupons I had left to get more beans. I guess I am good on beans now because these don't expire until May 2013! This is what I bought:

1 lb. deli Turkey Breast
1 lb. deli American Cheese
2 Jello Pudding (IP and TQ)
3 Mozzarella Cheese blocks (used blinkie and exp. yell. adv. flyer
2 Jimmy Dean Chicken Bisquit
4 Power of Fruit Bar
6 Motts Medley Apple Juice (Harvest of Savings Q and blinkie)
Potato Rolls
2 Hellmans Mayo (used 2 Giant MQ)
20 Cans Bushs Beans (asst) (used Toss for Cash exp. PQ)
6 Rotel Tomatoes used Home Tailgate Q)
Bananas

My deli meat purchases were $13.17 alone. That means I paid $5.79 for the rest of the items which was a savings of 84%. I used expired Publix q's for the beans and rotel tomatoes as well as the mozz. cheese.

I am going to track my savings this year. So far I have saved over $950 using coupons, bogos, and store and/or competitor coupons!

1 comment: