Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FUNNY QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTREME COUPONERS!

Here are some questions I found that were googled after people watched the show "Extreme Couponers"

"How do extreme couponers find coupons for everything?"

We could tell you but then we'd have to kill you! We are part of a secret society and you need to be a member to know all of our well guarded secrets.


"Extreme couponing not possible"

Au contraire mon frere. Quite possible. There are oodles of people just like those TLC Extreme Couponers out there. We are infiltrating society, saving money, and making our husbands very happy!



"Do extreme couponers buy fresh produce?"

Do you count Fruit Loops and Special K with Red Berries as produce? LOL! Yes, of course we do!



"Extreme Couponers are disgusting"

Actually we are normal people! Not everyone hoards like the ones on TV. I think you are just jealous because you don't have receipts like I show here on my blog!



"I hate coupons"

So did I...I never used them, but I promise they will become your best friends. You will search high and low for them. You will be addicted to looking at blogs about them. You will have more stuff than you have ever had and have paid less money for it. Now my question is...do you still hate coupons?



"How to become an extreme couponer"

Attend a St. Augustine Savers Coupon Workshop! I will teach you everything you need to know. But I will not teach you how to clear shelves like some of them did. I will teach you how to save your family money and put a big smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment