Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

OREO COOKIES

Who doesn't love Oreo Cookies? Actually, as a kid, my father was a cookie salesman for Salerno Bisquit. As a result of that, I had cookies at my disposal anytime I wanted them. Do you think as a kid I loved that? Actually, no! I got to the point where I hated cookies! It didn't make a difference what kind they were. When you had cookies laying around the house all the time you took them for granted. Fast forward 45 some years (uh oh I am giving away my age), and I still am not a fan of cookies. Yes, I know you find that hard to believe wondering how I keep this girlish figure! That is any cookie except Oreos!! Even though I love Oreos, I can only eat two max! Then I have hit my limit.,,and I may not eat another for months!

So when making up my grocery list I debated this question...Should I buy one or two bags of Oreos? My calculations brought me to the most sensible answer.

Cookies are on sale 2 for $5
Use $1 off cookies wyb milk q
Use $1 off cookies wyb milk q
Use Target $1/2
TOTAL FOR 2 BAGS $2 or $1 each

Now the same scenerio if I buy one bag $2.50
Use $1 off cookies wyb milk
Period.
I can't use any other coupons
TOTAL FOR 1 BAG $1.50

So for another mere $.50 Oreo cookies can be at my disposal whenever I want them which really is not much at all! Now if I could just figure out a way to not like chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment