Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

WALGREENS 1/9/11, SPENT $1.29



I started out with a RR in the amount of $10. It happened to be the perfect amount I needed.

My first transaction I bought:

1 Gummie Vitamin
1 Pill Swallowing Spray (are you kidding me!)
1 doz. eggs

TOTAL $11.29
USE $10 RR
TOTAL OOP $1.29
GOT BACK 2 $5 RR's

Next Transaction
1 Gummie Vitamin

TOTAL $5
USE RR FROM PILL SPRAY (That is about the only thing this came in handy for!)
TOTAL DUE $0

GET BACK $5 RR

So for $1.29 OOP, I got 2 Gummie Vitamins, which my 17 year old (yes, I did say 17) called me all excited and wanted to know if she could open them, Pill Swallowing Spray and a dozen eggs.

Does anyone have any use for the Pill Swallowing Spray. Maybe we can use it as a lubricant for something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment