Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

PUBLIX 1/13/11, SPENT $.55, SAVED 99%

I was on my way to Jacksonville yesterday and ran into Publix to pick up a few things. This weeks ad is not a good one for me. In fact, I see very little in it. I only got a few items because I will have to go back and pick up my refrigerated/frozen items later this week. Again, a very specific trip just for a few things. This is what I bought:

20 cans beans (black, chili and canannelli)
18 Muir Glen Tomato Sauce
2 Hellmans Mayo (look for the 20% larger jar)
2 Swiss Miss (used 2/$2 Q's)
1 Large Vinegar
1 pack gum (if I didn't throw this in, they would have owed me money!)

TOTAL SPENT $.55

If you store will take an expired Publix Q, use the $.55/1 Muir Glen printable from coupons.com and also pillsbury.com. You will be able to print two off each site. If you have multiple computers to print from you will be able to get quite a few! Stack this with the $1/2 Harvest of Savings Publix Coupon. You will get organic tomato sauce better than FREE and pay $.09 can for organic tomato paste!

The beans will be added to my stockpile that I already had. These do not expire until 2013 so I will be good on beans for the better part of the year! Think soups, veggie quesadillas, etc.!

2 comments:

  1. Judy, where did you get the Harvest of Savings coupon? Was it an advantage flyer or a booklet? I have never seen a booklet in the Palatka store-it's really frustrating!! and my store won't accept expired Publix coupons either-but some deals could be worth a trip to St. Augustine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Harvest of Savings Coupon Booklet was available in early November. It has not been out for awhile. I would ask at the customer service desk if they have any booklets. They may not put them out. I have not seen any booklets in my stores in some time now. I find we sometimes get them much later than other regions.

    ReplyDelete