Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MINUTE MAID ORANGE JUICE DEAL

Everyone should have printed the BOGO Minute Maid Orange Juice coupon that was available a few days ago. You want to head over to Food Lion this week and use it there and do this deal.

Minute Maid Orange Juice, 64 oz., $2.50
-B1G1 Minute Maid Orange Juice, 64 oz
$1.25 each after coupon

Also, Food Lion had a unadvertised special today (until supplies last) of boneless, skinless, chicken breast for $1.59 per lb. I picked up 8 packages for myself and my daughter. I also picked up chicken leg quarters for $.47 lb. My freezer is now FULLY STOCKED with chicken of all kinds! Does anyone have any new chicken recipes?

I was also able to pick up a new bookelt called "Guy's Game Day Playbook". It was in the back of the store on the right hand side. They are all Food Lion Coupons:

$1/2 wyb two Nabisco Crackers
$1/2 wyb two cracker barrel natural chunk cheese
$1/2 wyb two pkgs of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Meats
$1/1 wyb one velveeta 1 lb. and 1 ro-tel
$1/2 wyb two pkgs of Phildalphia Cream Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment