Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

MY FABULOUS FINDS!



Margaret, a follower of the blog, e-mailed me and told me about the Sertoma Thrift Shop located on US1 north of Home Depot in the small plaza. They get bread, rolls, and all bakery items at the end of the day from Publix, Food Lion and Winn Dixie. There is a cup there and you can take what you want and put $.50 in the cup. Today I bought Chicago Hard Rolls which were dated 1/20/11 and a package of Cinnamon Raisen Bisquits. I would have paid $6.28 for these if I walked into Publix today. Both of these were in date and were fresh when we ate them. If you are ever in the area, walk in and check out the assortment of bread, pastries, donuts, rolls, etc. that you can get super cheap. Thanks Margaret for the tip!

Also, while I was in there they had a counter full of Mary Kay Makeup. I was just saying a few days ago that I needed to watch for a sale on moisturizer because I was getting low. I was able to pick up all the items pictured for just under $18!! Everything was reduced 80%. This is what I got:

Age Fighting Moisturizer (not that I need anything age fighting! LOL)
Balancing Moisturizer
Satin Lips Lip Balm
2 Gift Pack Satin Hands
Concealer
Lip Liner
Eye Liner
2 Intense Moisturizing Cream
3 sample size Eye Cream

Go check it out and pick up some bread and Mary Kay!

No comments:

Post a Comment