Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

CVS , SPENT $1.84




I did the following in three transactions. I bought the gum, 8 of them, using the BOGO coupon with the BOGO sale. The coupon was only good for up to $1.00 so my total for 8 packs of gum were $1.47.

The next two transactions I did with two different cards. I had a $5 ECB on one card and a $4 ECB on the other. The cough medicine was on sale for $5 and I used a $1 printable coupon. My total was $4 ($0 OOP) and I got back a $5 ECB. Then I did it again and bought another 2 packs of gum and another cough syrup. I used my $5 ECB, paid $.37 OOP and got back another $5 ECB.

They were out of Listerine so I had to get a Raincheck.

Also, if you were lucky enough to print the Nature Made Vitamin Q, they will be BOGO beginning 1/30/11. You can also get this Q in the January ALL YOU magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment