Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

COUPONERS WORST NIGHTMARE

I happened to look in my wallet today and (GASP!) found three $5 RR's that expired two days ago!! That is like throwing $15 in the trash! I called the US 1 store near the mall and asked if they would take expired RR's and they said "NO". The sweat was on my brow as I dialed the SR 16 store and spoke to the manager. I always knew I liked that store the best! He asked me when I was coming and I said "As fast as I can get off the phone!" I was able to get the following with my RR's:

7 boxes Kleenex
2 Pantene Curly Hair Products
1 Cover Girl Powder Foundation

TOTAL AFTER $15 RR's and coupons $4.03

GOT BACK $4 in RR's...so $.03 OOP
After all that, I realized I forgot my $1 Cover Girl coupon at home but who the heck cares when I got to use my expired RR's!! Lesson learned!

2 comments:

  1. I realized this weekend that I had let a $10 RR expire! I wanted to cry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never hurts to ask the manager if they will take them. They did it for me!

    ReplyDelete