Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

FREE GLAD TRASH BAGS AND EXCEDRIN STARTING 1/24/11

OK...IF YOU DIDN'T BUY THE GLAD TRASH BAGS THIS PAST WEEK, YOU WILL WANT TO BUY THEM THIS WEEK! Yipee!! I am so glad that I didn't buy the Glad Trash Bags this sale ad that ends on Wed. Hopefully, you printed the $3 MQ for Glad Bags because it is no longer available. I only printed off one computer and was intending to do it when I got home from work but I forgot and the next day the print limit was reached. Stack the $3 MQ with the $1 Target Q and you have FREE TRASH BAGS!! I will be picking 2 free trash bags and adding it to my stockpile of about 15 boxes that I paid between $1.79 per box for some (bought on advantage buy) and $2.30 a box for others. Either way, it was an awesome price to pay for trash bags when paired with a BOGO sale and 2 $1.00 coupons.

UPDATE: I FORGOT TO TELL YOU TO USE THE COUPON OUT OF THE YELLOW ADV. FLYER TO GET FREE STORAGE BAGS WYB GLAD TRASH BAGS

Also, if you have not used your Excedrin Coupons that were available through snail mail, use those this week to make it a $.50 MM. My coupon is for $3.50 off and they are on sale for $2.99 this week. Nothing better than free pain relievers and getting paid to take it out of the store.

If you see any other deals, please let me know so I could post it for others to take advantage of. Oh...is anyone else excited about the 8 O'Clock Coffee deal? I don't even drink coffee and I am excited about getting it for $2 per bag. Stock up now because coffee prices are supposed to be going up!

No comments:

Post a Comment