Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

CHEAP ADVIL

Looking for cheap Advil? Between now and the end of the month, take this time to stock up on Advil 50 ct. for $1.65 per box!! This stuff usually sells for $6.65 a box. Go HERE and print a coupon for $5/2 Advil. Then stack with the $5/2 Publix coupon from the Green Adv. Flyer and pay $1.65 per bottle.

You are only able to print one coupon per computer. I was able to print several from my computer doing this:

Sign in and give all required info and print first coupon
Hit your back browser and change your e-mail address. I simply did judiwampler@yahoo.com for the first time and judiwampler1@yahoo.com the second time. Every time I printed a new coupon I changed my e-mail address and my mailing address. Make sure you don't check the boxes on the bottom so your neighbors don't get mail from Weyth! If you do this, you can print multiple coupons from just one computer!

The Advil doesn't expire until 2014, so stock up your medicine cabinet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment