Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

PUBLIX 8/22/11, SPENT $19.01, SAVED 72%




Thanks to my friend Bev for reminding me about the McCormick Grill Mates or Seasonings that are FREE with the $1.00 coupon from the Sweet Savings Booklet. I just found this book late last week. I also wanted to pick up some more V-8 Juice while I could get it for $1 a bottle. It doesn't expire until next June and I guarantee you it will be long gone before then!

8 Spicy V-8 Juice
8 McCormick Pepercorn Medley
2 Thomas' Bagels
Frenchs Fried Fried Onions
Bananas
Fresh Mushrooms
Heinz 57 Sauce (mix with equal parts w/ honey and put on chicken legs - YUM!)
Frozen Peas
Publix Sweet-n-Low

I wanted to try a new recipe for a Tuna Casserole. It called for fresh mushrooms, frozen peas and french fried onions. I didn't have any of these in my stock so on the list they go bringing my total up to $19.01

I was able to also use a $5/30 WD coupon from the Living Social deal. Gosh! Those coupons are great! I hope you were able to snag a few of those booklets!

With the FREE Pepercorn Grinders, I will be fully stocked on ground pepper for over a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment