Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

PUBLIX 8/8/11, SPENT $3.64, SAVED 90%

Thanks to my good friend Margie, I was able to get another 2 coupons for the peanut butter. So off to Publix I go with my very small list. I bought:

2 Scotch Brite Sponges
Black Olives
2 Classico Sauce
2 Peanut Butter
12 Gerber Graduates

My total was $3.64. For every Gerber Graduate I bought I made $.25 in overage. The coupon booklets were sitting on the customer service desk. I was excited to see more of these because I am giving the baby food to my daughter who is expecting in the beginning of November.

If you head over to Publix, pick up some booklets (there were alot left at the beach store) and take advantage of the Gerber Graduate deal. If they are out, get a raincheck to use next week to bring your total up for the gas card deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment