Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

GREAT DEAL ON PORK AT WINN DIXIE PLUS MORE

If you haven't printed the $2 off pork coupon yet, I would suggest you do so. Then head over to Winn Dixie where they have country style ribs BOGO. The sale in itself is not a good deal, but when you use two $2 coupons, they are a great deal.

I just got back and bought 2 packages for $8.93 each. I used my two $2 coupons and paid $4.93 for 2 packages! I was able to get 3 meals out of both packages. Now that's a deal!

The sale ends tomorrow, so run to Winn Dixie and stock up on some meat. Those coupons are rare but they come up every now and again.

While I was there I picked up some CoverGirl Mascara that was BOGO (Lash Blast my personal fav!) and used two $1/1 coupons from the 7/31 PG. I had to buy Waterproof this time to wear to my moms memorial on Saturday :(

If you are a fan of cherries (yum), get some at $1.99 lb. while you are there also

No comments:

Post a Comment