Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

PRINTER CARTRIDGES

Are you tired of going to Staples and paying $50 to $60 for HP toner cartridges? I was, so I tried this place I found on ebay. It is called toneronsell and I was totally impressed with them when I ordered my HP replacement cartridge.

When I ordered it, it came very quickly. Unfortunately, my cartridge was broken so I contacted them via email and told them. Because my ebay account is tied to an email address I never look at, I didn't know they were going to send a replacement out. During that time my husband threw out the box not knowing I would need it to send the old one back. UPS showed up at my door a couple of days later with a RMA. I had to send him away because I didn't have a cartridge to send back because I didn't have the box. I NEVER expected to get a replacement cartridge from UPS the next day. I had thrown my cartridge out NEVER expecting to get the customer service I did.

To make a long story short, I e-mailed toneronsell and offered to pay for the new cartridge. Their customer service was outstanding and I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy their printer cartridges. By the way, I only paid around $20 for a new cartridge!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!!! Thank you for sharing, we would like to check it out!

    ReplyDelete