Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

FINALLY SOME GOOD DEALS AT PUBLIX NEXT WEEK

Looks like it is going to be a pretty decent week for the Publix ad starting on Thursday. My husband just told me he was getting low on V-8 juice so I will be stocking up on those!

Everyone better be stocking up on the Resolve Spray & Wash!! I plan on getting 8 of them! Nothing beats FREE! If you have the $1 peelies for the Hefty Trash Bags, this is the time to get them. They only go BOGO about 3 times a year. I will buy some more to add to my stock I already have!

The Kelloggs deals just keep on coming. With the PQ and the MQ, you should be able to get cereal, granola thins, Fiber 1 Bars, etc. pretty cheap. Stock up now for back- to-school lunches. Can you believe more peanut butter deals? Pay $1.45 for a 40 oz. jar of Peanut Butter...another back-to-school stock up item

Clausen Pickles are a great thing to get on BOGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment