Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

PUBLIX 8/17, SPENT $4.07, SAVED 97%




Finally a great week at Publix! I was after more gas cards again. So far I have a total of 19! I was able to get 4 from the sandwich platter for my mom's memorial (thanks Mom!) and I was lucky to find a receipt in the cart for just shy of $50 and I got 2 with that! My husband had gone into Publix and bought some things and didn't get the gas cards so I took that receipt back also.

Today was no different. I went in with my rainchecks and virtually a coupon for every item I bought except the chicken broth. My total for everything listed below was $4.07!!! Finally a good week! This is what I bought:

20 Gerber Graduates (used RC)
2 Peanut Butter Puffs Cereal
2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
2 Ore Ida French Fry (used FREE coupon)
2 Progresso Chicken Broth
1 lb. deli cheese
8 Muellers Pasta (used RC)
6 Advil
6 Softscrub
1 Publix Whipping Creme
2 Ben Gay
Cucumber

My total before coupons was just at $100 so I was able to buy 4 more gas cards!

I came home, unloaded, cooked dinner and ran out again to take advantage of the cereal deal at the beach store. Cobblestone was cleaned out so I thought I would take my chances. If they were out, I would get a RC and then use the $2 coupon this week coming up. I was able to get 12 boxes of Lucky Charms (or Yucky Charms as my granddaughter calls them) PLUS a honeydew for a grand total of $4.93. That means I paid $1.94 for all those boxes of cereal. It definitely was worth the trip back to the store...PLUS I was able to get another gas card!

No comments:

Post a Comment