Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

CVS AND DIAPER DEAL PLUS FREE BAND-AIDS AND CARMELLO BAR

I headed over to CVS this morning to take advantage of the $2 CVS coupon and the $3 Huggies coupon available today in the smartsource insert. Save yourself the trip because CVS does not have these diapers in stock yet. There are none on the shelves nor is there a place for them. I am going to keep checking back to see if they get them in before the end of the month when the coupon expires.

I did, however, scan my cards and was able to get 2 packages of fabric band-aids and 2 Carmello bars for a grand total of $.04!! It's definitely worth the trip to get free bandages and free Carmello bars!!

Make sure when you go in to scan your cards (I scanned each card 2x) to get your FREE band-aid and candy bar coupon!

4 comments:

  1. and, when i did the band aid and caramello and free pantyliners, the coupon scanned for over the shelf price, so i ended up doing the 5 g series for 5 ecb and 6 single packs of m&m's for 25 cents a piece and free pantyliners, candy bar, and band aids and only paid $2.00!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deal Laura! I didn't do the 5 G series because the last time I bought them my husband didn't like them. I may go back and get them anyway to roll my some of my ECB's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, that was the first time i've tried them. I don't really care for them either, they have a weird after taste...like splenda or something. but it got me the 5 ECB's that I needed to help out with the gas deal I was doing since I needed paper towels and toilet paper and water. So it worked, but yeah not a big fan either lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. huggies slip on diapers have arrived at the CVS near Cobblestone Plaza, the register beeped (just because i had more coupons than # of items), when I tried to use man.q. + CVS q. on each pack, and the cashier was not very nice about it, but finally pushed them through.

    ReplyDelete