Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

DID YOU GET YOUR FREE ADVIL TODAY?





First thing this morning before work I ran into Publix to get my FREE Advil. I also picked up a few other things which will probably be all I get at Publix this week! I bought:

12 boxes of Advil
2 Ken's Marinade
2 Lipton Tea
Sour Cream
Orange (which I somehow have misplaced!)

My total before coupons was $62.62
My total after coupons was a big whopping $.82!! This was a savings of 91%
The lady behind me in line was amazed! Then she looked at me and said, "You were in front of me last week!" And I remembered I was.

Last week on Thursday before work I ran in to do the Resolve deal and also picked up a few other things. She happened to be behind me in line. Now what are the chances of her ending up behind me again this week! I went up to her afterwards and told her I taught a coupon class.

As we said goodbye, she said "See you next week!"

So how did your day go today?

No comments:

Post a Comment