Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

PUBLIX 8/18/11, SPENT $32.32, SAVED 86%

This is going to be a very hectic week. With that in mind and knowing the Resolve Fabric Spray deal was only good today and tomorrow, I headed to the store before work. Actually, early in the morning is a good time to shop! It was not crowded and actually very pleasant!

I couldn't do my whole shopping list because of time constraints, but I wanted to be sure to get the Resolve and V-8 Juice. This is what I bought:

8 Pepperidge Farm Natural Crisps
6 Peanut Butter (will submit for $10 Publix Gift Card Rebate)
12 V-8 Juice
2 Oatmeal Bread
4 Hefty Trash Bags
6 Advil
4 Motts Apple Juice, 10 pk.
8 Resolve Spray
10 Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 Mentos Gum
2 Degree Deodorant

My bill before coupons was $147.00. It's hard to believe some people still pay that!! I paid after sales and coupons only $32.32! Ironically, my husband just told me he needed V-8 Juice. I plan on going back and getting just a few more since I am getting them for $1 a bottle.

After I deduct the $10 that I will receive for the Peanut Butter Rebate, my total OOP will be $22.32! I saved 86% not including my $10 rebate!

No comments:

Post a Comment