Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

PUBLIX 8/7, SPENT $46.47, SAVED 75%




This shopping trip was all about non-edible items. I took this opportunity to stock up on Advil, including Children's and Infants. My total before coupons was $144.95. After using my coupons my total including tax was $$46.47. My savings after sales and coupons was 75%.

This is what I bought:

4 Gortons Tilapia Fish
2 Skippy Peanut Butter
18 ct. Eggs
Biscoff Cookies - (impulse buy...you have to try these!)
4 Yakisoba Noodles
2 Lance Crackers
Bakery Rye Bread
5 Cream of Mushroom Soup
Romaine Lettuce
12 Geber Graduates
Bananas
2 Children's Advil
2 Infants Advil
4 Advil
2 Reynolds Foil
5 ScotchBrite 3 pk Sponges
Precise Pain Cream
4 Axe Shower Gel
4 Bic Soiel Razors (used RC)

If you have the Oh La La Baby Booklet, the Gerber Graduates coupon will pay you $.25 overage for every one you buy. I made $3 in overage just on the baby food and I will save it for my daughter who is having a baby boy in November! I found this booklet at the customer service desk at the SR 16 store.

The sponges end up being $1 for a 3pk and the Axe Shower Gell will be $1 each. Not the best buy because I usually get it for free. I love, love the Advil deal! Take advantage of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment