Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

BEAlLS OUTLET

Head over to Bealls Outlet to get some great deals on Tommy Bahama items. I saw everything from dresses, cover-ups, suits, sheets, and quilts.  Keep in mind that there are limited  quantities of each item. Some items may only have just a couple left in stock.

If you can find your color or size, you may be able to find a great deal!

I got a Tommy Bahama Tunic with a price tag of $97 for $24. The best part is it has pockets!

I find some random good things there from time to time. It's always just a fun place to go to see what you can find.  I also bought a harmonica for one of my grandkids for $4.49. I can't decide which one will get it. Whoever gets it I'm sure their mother will surely thank me for it. I plan on getting the grandmother of the year award for this act of kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment