Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

GENUNG'S FISH CAMP

My husband told me about a Oyster Roast at a local fish camp that I thought was blogworthy to pass along. He was able to tell me enough information to make it blogworthy. He heard about it from a woman he  counts with  at church  and she had just gone there.

It is at Genung's Fish Camp which is south of 206 where the old Crescent Beach Bridge was. It is on Saturday night at 6 pm during oyster season. I've always been told that oyster season is any month with an "R" in it. Don't quote me on that one. For $25 per person you will get all you can eat and drink. He didn't know the whole menu but knew oysters, smoked fish dish, beer and wine were part of the all you can eat and drink.

She said they had a blast there! It might be worth checking out if you love oysters and don't want to go through all the trouble to clean and steam them yourself. My husband said he was going to go down on Saturday afternoon and check it out. If I get any other information, I will pass it along!

No comments:

Post a Comment