Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BLINKIE ALERT

Be on the lookout for a new blinkie I spotted at Publix today. Make sure you pick up the $1/1 Pace Salsa blinkie. Wouldn't it be awesome if we had a bogo sale on top of the coupons?

My Publix trip was very uneventful today. There wasn't much I wanted but I did want to get to $30 to use my WD coupon. I had a few coupons to make things free or cheap so I decided to use those to bring up my total. I got 6 Frosting Creations, 2 Beech-Nut Fruities for free, rice for $.15, 4 cheap Rotel, 8 cheap taco seasoning, blueberries, bananas, juice and a few more things and my total was exactly $30. After coupons, I paid $11.

Then I headed over to WD to pick up my Pork Butt for $1.29 lb. and got 6 more razors for free with my raincheck. This time it worked perfectly. I had one more raincheck left and I gave that to my daughter. It will be interesting to see how her WD in Palm Coast handles it.

No comments:

Post a Comment