Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

MY UNPLEASANT WD EXPERIENCE

Why would I expect anything different? I ran into the beach WD store today to grab some free razors with my raincheck and my BOGO coupons. Note the key word "free" here. That is what they were supposed to be.

The girl only wanted to give me $4 off for a coupon even though the coupon states up to $7.99 max value. She was trying to tell me I was only paying $4 each for the razors and they couldn't give me back any money. I told her I understood that and I didn't want any money back but because they were BOGO and I had a BOGO coupon, they should be free. She first agreed with me but then would only give me $4 for a coupon instead of the $7.99.

I got tired of arguing with her and mumbled under my breath "That is why I shop at Publix". I couldn't help it. It just slipped out. She didn't care. I'll go to the other WD on US1 where they actually will give you the item free with the BOGO coupon.

She also questioned my raincheck because it was on a copied raincheck form. Apparently they ran out of forms and made a copy. Again, not my fault and she questioned the copied raincheck. At first I said "nevermind, I will go to the other store" but she said she would take it and then we got into the above mentioned mess. She said you have to go back to the store you got the raincheck from to get that item. No where on the raincheck form does it say that. I think she just made it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment