Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MORE OVERAGE AND FREEBIES

It's time for more overage on vitamins! Today while taking my daughter shopping in Jacksonville, I was able to get $4.84 in overage by buying 4 bottles of Sundown Vitamins. Make sure you print the $2 MQ HERE and stack with the $5/2 coupon in the GAF to get your overage.

I was able to get $33 worth of groceries for just $10. It included fresh veggies like 2 pkgs of green beans, zucchini, sweet potatoes, cantelope, pineapple, canned tomatoes, and more good stuff!

Don't wait to long before you print this coupon and try to find the vitamins for $3.29.

Also, don't forget the Emergen-C that you can get free this week also, Simply use the $1.50/1 MQ from the 12/9 SS and stack with the $5/2 GAF coupon! I've heard good things about this stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Putting the Emergen-C on my list! We can't seem to shake the colds at our house - maybe this will help...for free!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked the price of the Emergen-C at Publix and it was $5.99. You will end up paying $2 each for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went shopping yesterday, spent $36 and saved $97. Oh, yes, it twas a good day. Unless I didn't read the Q's correctly, the Emergen-C drink mix I got was $3.99/box. I got two for free. Hope I was an honest couponer and got the right product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess my energen-c I looked at was in the wrong spot! I thought it said $5.99. Thanks Kate! I'll go back and check again

    ReplyDelete