Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CHEAP MAKEUP

If you haven't done either of the Contour Meters yet at CVS and you already have ECB's then you are missing out.

I did it again today with the Bayer Contour Meter on sale for $9.99. It is also giving $9.99 in ECB's. I used the $5 coupon plus $10 in ECB's and bought that plus another Physician's Formula Item. They will automatically deduct $5 off at the register. The product I bought had a $3 peelie on it so my final oop was $2.04 AND I got back another $9.00 in ECB's.

The Physician's Formula product I bought was normally $14.79. That is what I call a win-win situation. I got my ECB's back and I get to try a product really, really cheap!

I bought the last Bayer Meter so I got a raincheck. When I go to buy it again, they will force the ECB's to print so it won't make any difference if there was a limit of one!

No comments:

Post a Comment