Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

MY NEW LOVE CAULIFLOWER



I told you about the cauliflower pizza I made last week.  It was absolutely amazing! I'll see if I can get a picture posted.

I just found another recipe for my best new friend vegetable, cauliflower. It is called Cauliflower Buffalo Bites. Simply mix 1 cup of flour with 1 cup of water and 2 tsp of garlic powder. Dredge cauliflower pieces in flour mixture and place on baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes. Top with Franks Hot Sauce and bake another 5 minutes. Adjust the amount of flour and water you need based on how much cauliflower you are making. This makes just over 6 cups.

Doesn't that sound absolutely delicious! I'll be buying some more cauliflower and making these bad boys as soon as possible.  I will let you know when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment