Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

GOOD PRICE ON GRAPES

Like many of you, I am not a fan of Save-A-Lot. That store just doesn't do anything for me. But this week I will be making a visit there just to buy grapes!

Grapes have been $2.79 a lb., sometimes a little less. I just won't pay that. I'll eat another fruit and just wait patiently until they come down in price. Well, this is the week!

Beginning today, Wednesday thru next Tuesday, pick up grapes for $1.49 lb. I would prefer $.99 lb. like we see in the summer but I will be happy to be adding grapes to my lunchbox!!

I'll probably be also picking up some boring iceburg lettuce for $1.00 because it is the only kind of lettuce my husband will eat. There is no nutritional value in it at all! I also like the cherry tomatoes for $1.00 because they are kind of like grapes...just pop them in your mouth.

Be careful of the Rib Eye Steak at $4.99 lb. Ask if it is select grade, which I am sure it is. That grade of meat just isn't as tasty as choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment